Founded in 1947, the Hudson League of Service undertakes volunteer work and service projects that benefit the Hudson community. Our members participate in activities including blood drives, coat drives, food pantry, Caroling on the Green, and Random Acts of Kindness.
Known for our Ice Cream Social in June as part of Hudson Days, the Hudson League for Service raises money through this annual event and our Scholastic book fairs to provide grants and scholarships to the community.
Our 2018 Upcoming Events:
- January 24: Monthly Blood Drive, noon-6 p.m.
- February 11-17: Random Acts of Kindness Week
- February 21: Monthly Blood Drive, noon-6 p.m
- March 1: Scholarship and Grant Requests Due
- March 21: Monthly Blood Drive, noon-6 p.m
- April 25: Monthly Blood Drive, noon-6 p.m
- May 3: Annual Awards and Scholarship Ceremony
- May 23: Monthly Blood Drive, noon-6 p.m
- June 15: Ice Cream Social 5:30 to 8:30